The rising star of French Tech, Monga, launched in 2021, allows real estate professionals and their occupants to better handle all their technical requests, from maintenance to structural works, in all trades and throughout France. Avidan Kobe, President and Co-Founder of Monga, answers our questions.
Why did you create Monga?
Kevin Valensi, my partner and co-founder of Monga, and I started on an obvious note: the difficulty of the real estate industry – property managers (Lease managers or condominium trustees) f investors (private funds, family funds, investment and institutional funds) – To deal with technical issues on a daily basis and surround themselves with reliable partners.
A professional who manages between 400 and 500 lots on average receives 100 to 150 orders per day, approximately 70% of which are related to technical management (new orders, reminders due to lack of clarity, sending quotations/invoices).
It is impossible for him to process this influx on a daily basis. The consequences are multiple:
– delays in processing orders;
– a significant increase in the workload of the professionals involved;
– Dissatisfaction with the residents and the owners.
To improve technical management and enable asset valuation, what solution does Monga offer?
We have created Special technologydeveloped with and for the actors involved, Backed by outstanding customer service Which greatly simplifies the daily life of all our customers.
Our SaaS solution is built around three interfaces:
– Application for incumbentsto generate their orders and monitor their progress in real time;
– Dashboard dedicated to real estate professionals. They judge the requests received there and benefit from them aggregate trackingtask-by-task and at a portfolio level. From this follows Digital maintenance loguseful for reporting and refinancing operations;
– Application dedicated to craftsmen
– Our attached Market of 3,500 partners Throughout the territory – allowing them to receive assignments depending on the area of intervention and target deals. Monga has a contractual partnership relationship with these construction professionals, ensuring long-term quality of service but also economies of scale.
in most cases, Our prices are 10-20% lower than market, in iso service. Therefore Monga Significantly improve technical management to ultimately improve the value of our customers’ assets.
We are strengthening our presence in the French market by publishing our services on All classes of real estate assets. We are constantly improving user experience and adapting our users to specific needs such asImproving the energy performance of buildings (as part of our commitment to sustainable development issues) fOptimization of facilities management operations within the leading tier 3 complexes.
We are also studying the first topics in co-investment with our historical clients, value-added investors. At the same time, use cases are published in Switzerland and Benelux at the beginning of 2023. Today, Monga supports more than 218 professional clients including Nexity, Groupe Duval, Herrmann Frères & Fils, Fredélion, Kaliz, Stéphane Plaza Immobilier, Rockstone IM, etc.
Such as. : 01 76 40 39 40