Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Hey miss friends! If you’ve always been attracted to the effortless elegance and subtle sophistication of everyday French fashion, you’ve come to the right place. Adopting the French girl look isn’t always easy, especially if you don’t shop in Paris every day, but with some in-depth research, it’s possible!
Shop our 17 picks below for a wardrobe that can only be described as totally chic!
1. Our absolute favourite: If you want to automatically add a French look to any outfit, an oversized black blazer is a must. Check out Blazer Grassen!
2. We also like: Simple, clean, comfortable and incredibly versatile, this color is Hotouch Button Down Shirt offers endless dressing possibilities!
3. We cannot forget: There’s no way to perfect your French fashion without something like this fall Au portemanteau!
4. Vintage Joe: Swap out some of your tees for sweeter options like the floral Allegra k blouse. Classic details like the collar and lace up make it a must-have!
5. Sitra Weather: A neutral cardigan is a must here, especially if you can button it up and wear it as a blouse, like this one. Amen Cardigan!
6. Elegant Embroidery: This is a Romowe Embroidered Blouse that you will always feel beautiful wearing!
7. Knit To Win It: The more textiles in your wardrobe, the better. Anchor all French fashionistas by wearing this Long Sleeve Blouse from Prettygarden!
8. Bustier Babe: Here is another knitted blouse in a different style. Show off a little clavicle with this adorable hoodie from Effeltch!
9. Dreamy Denim: Ditch your skinny jeans and opt for straight jeans instead. These Levi’s straight-leg ankle-length jeans will automatically upgrade your street style!
10. LBD Forever: Never underestimate the power of the little black dress. This Pureflowers Long Sleeve High Neck Dress definitely caught our eye!
11. Mad for Minis: Aside from the January days, any Mangopop Miniskirt will be the perfect partner for loose cardigans and timeless blouses!
12. Silk Pattern: Instead of reaching for the hat, wear it a different way. This is a stunning Fonyve silk scarf that comes in over 40 variations!
13. The Forever Shoes: Yes, the ballerina is still very important in French fashion, especially when it comes to finds like Appartements Dream Pairs. We love ankle straps!
14. Faux Fur: When it’s too cold for a trench coat or jacket, get something with a faux fur trim. This is by Spiga Coat an incredible choice!
15. The Daily Pouch: Before shelling out thousands for your new Chanel bag, check out more affordable options like this Faux Leather N\C Purse!
16. Reference Tank: This holds the Verdosa Tank. It’s an easy way to elevate an outfit with its square neckline and ribbed knit. Wear it as a first layer!
17. Last but not least: Of course, we have it on this list: a striped top! This is awesome, this Amazon Essentials top was exactly what we were looking for – three-quarter length sleeves, a boat neck and all that!
Not finished shopping? Check out more favorites below:
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also check out our gift guides site.
This ticket is brought to you by Shop Us Weekly with our team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest apparel, purses, plus-size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal apparel, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any of the celebrities mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We value your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Good shopping!