As of February 24, 2023, Bernard Arnold was the richest man in France with a net worth of $210.1 billion, followed by Françoise Bettencourt (2nd place, $81.2 billion), Rodolphe Saade ($3.41.4 billion); and François Pinault (4th place, $39.6 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth richest man in France, with a net worth of $33.8 billion. Gerard Wertheimer came in sixth with a personal fortune of $33.8 billion, followed by Emmanuel Besnier with $20.9 billion. Nicholas Boesch ranks eighth with a net worth of $9.7 billion. Vincent Bollore ($9.4 billion) ranks ninth among the 10 richest people in France.
List of French billionaires 2023
- Barnard Arnold and his family: $210.1 billion
- Françoise Bettencourt Mayers & Family: $81.2 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & Family: $41.4 billion
- François Pinault and his family: $39.6 billion
- Alan Wertheimer: $33.8 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $33.8 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $20.9 billion
- Nicholas Beuch: $9.7 billion
- Vincent Bollor and his family: $9.4 billion
- As Ambassador Neil: $8.6 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.0 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.0 billion
- Marie-Hélène Hébert-Dassault: $8.0 billion
- Mary Besnier Buffalo: $7.3 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $7.3 billion
- Gary Perotto and his family: $7.2 billion
- Alain Mirio and family: $6.4 billion
- Steven Pansil: $4.9 billion
- Daniel Bellon and his family: $4.3 billion
- Patrick Drahe: $4.2 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière: $4.1 billion
- Martin Puig: $4.1 billion
- Michel Leclerc and his family: $3.3 billion
- Muhammad Al-Turud: $3.3 billion
- Jill Martin: $3.2 billion
- Charles Edelston: $3.2 billion
Did you read
Richest actors in the world and their net worth 2023.
The richest tennis players in the world and their net worth 2023.
Study: Successful CEOs and CEOs listen to music when they want to be more productive in 2023.
What are the healthiest countries in the world in 2023?
Best Business Schools in the World for 2023
Catch up on the latest news live on CEOWORLD Magazine and get news updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not those of CEOWORLD Magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD’s headlines: news from google, linkedin, TwitterAnd Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our magazine. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Social media scientist. Traveler. Food fanatic. Award-winning gamer. Independent student. Professional introvert.”